“No Tears for my Father” is a true story of incest suffered by the author from the ages of 11-24 at the hands of her biological father.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK?
1) Those who truly care about children’s welfare and wants to know the truth about what can and does go on in thousands of families worldwide. These readers want to understand how incest affects children as they grow into adulthood and what the long-lasting effects of incest can be like.
2) Those who are in denial and refuse to believe this kind of child sexual abuse actually occurs at the hands of fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, aunts and uncles and other close family relatives
WHO SHOULDN’T READ THIS BOOK?
1) Those who think incest is an acceptable and enjoyable activity between family members
2) Those who think this is another “Fifty Shades of Gray” and are looking for sexual stimulation via books
3) Those who are still very raw in their own healing and recovery from incest and could be easily triggered by the graphic scenes and language
4) Those victims looking for a book on healing or how to recover from childhood sexual abuse. This is a story only. Those seeking help in healing should consult a therapist, join a self-help group or purchase one of the many excellent books available for healing purposes, such as THE COURAGE TO HEAL
PREVIEW “NO TEARS FOR MY FATHER” BELOW:
NO TEARS FOR MY FATHER has been awarded a GOLD MEDAL in the 2014 READER’S FAVOURITE BOOK AWARDS
PURCHASE YOUR COPY, PRINTED or DIGITAL for all electronic readers, including KINDLE, directly from the author herself by shopping in this website’s STORE. When you buy directly from a self-published author, you support their efforts in the best way possible.
“NO TEARS FOR MY FATHER” is a self-published book that is being well-received by readers who are both victims and non-victims because of its honesty and importance. What happens in this book is not rare. In fact, it’s far too common. But as one reader/reviewer recently wrote:
“Viga Boland has finally told her captivating tale of the fear and shame felt by untold millions of girls around the world. Incest is a heinous crime that has been kept hidden throughout history. The monster perpetrators have been protected because the people around them refuse to face the truth. They are more concerned about their own dignity than they are about the victim who is helpless, frightened, confused, hurt, and ashamed.”
Viga’s purpose in writing this true story and coming out so publicly with such personal details of her life was not so much to help her heal and finally find closure as it was to increase awareness of child sexual abuse and encourage other victims to speak out from under incest. If the reviewers are right, she is achieving her goal.
Viga invites you to watch the video below which highlights her motivation for writing this book and gives some background on how the book came to life. As she says, “I’ve always wanted to write a book. This wasn’t the book I wanted or planned to write, but it was the one I had to write.” All printed books ordered from this site are personally signed and shipped by Viga Boland. Enjoy meeting Viga Boland in the video below and thanks for watching, and buying, NO TEARS FOR MY FATHER.